What does Decentralized Finance Promotion with CryptoTT offer?
Decentralized Finance Promotion is the most popular service we were engaged in for 2020.
Most applications that call themselves “DeFi” are built on top of Ethereum, the world’s second-largest cryptocurrency platform, which allows decentralized applications beyond simple transactions through the deployment of smart contracts.
The highly anticipated Ethereum 2.0, a coming upgrade to Ethereum’s underlying network, is expected to boost the ever expanding world of Decentralized Finance even further and beyond the current $14 billion + total value locked in DeFi projects and applications.
When you launch a DeFi project – outreach, trust and community management are the most important pillars that will guarantee success, profits and the highest ROI possible.
DeFi Project Audit
- Audit and analysis of your White paper, One Pager, Pitch Deck, and website.
- Review of your tokenomics and revenue strategy to maximize ROI.
- Market analysis and competitor research to always keep you one step ahead.
- Validating your ideas and goals with experts in the crypto community.
- Clear and concise value proposition, financial model, token concept, and token economy.
- Engaging white paper, technical documentation, and F.A.Q. for achieving the highest conversion.
- Infrastructure: website, mobile app, smart contracts, social, community channels, shill army.
- Liquidity event (pre-sale) preparation, launch scheduling, marketing & PR, holder generation.
The key to the success of DeFi promotion is the value that the project idea brings to both early adopters, investors, and long term holders. Getting your message out there, seeding discussions, news, references in media, and influencer impact increase interest of the target audience and generate trust as well as lead consistent, paying traffic to the project.
Strategic partnerships, opinion leaders and social media influencers can quickly attract the audience’s attention to a new project through posts, cross-promotion, reviews, and discussions.
In case you are new to DeFi
If you are new to the world of Decentralized Finance or you wish to improve your knowledge CryptoTT offers individual and group courses on the following subjects:
- Defi 101 (core concepts behind DeFi, comparison to traditional finance)
- DeFi protocol explanation (Uniswap, Aave, Compound, Synthetix, MakerDAO, Balancer, 1inch etc.)
- DeFi concept explanation (liquidity pools, automated market making, decentralized exchanges, liquidity aggregators etc.)
- Protocol walkthroughs with screen sharing (Uniswap/Balancer – trading, adding/removing liquidity, Aave/Compound – supplying assets, lending assets etc.)